Following recent guidance provided by our Governing Bodies, we are pleased to announce that we are now reopen for ‘essential’ eye examinations. The definition of ‘essential’ has been widened recently so if you’re having trouble with your vision, feel your vision has changed or simply want an update in glasses.
You are now able to make an appointment with us.
Please note we will still be operating a locked door policy with strict appointment only visitation.
Our team are on hand to answer any questions you may have so please call us on 0161 653 0771 if you have any queries.
In order to protect you and keep you safe, here are some of the measures we’re taking to ensure a sterile and safe environment:
● Operating a locked door policy → Only you will be in the practice at any one time.
● Full PPE for the staff, including face shields
● Gloves, Masks and Hand Sanitiser provided for you
● As per NHS Guidance, our usual appointment length is shortened to 15 minutes – which allows us enough time to check your eye health and vision
● Social Distancing at all times where possible
● Completely sterile environment with everything cleaned and disinfected after each patient
● Spectacle Frames cleaned and disinfected before and after wear.
These are only some of the steps we’re taking. We have worked very closely with the NHS to mitigate all possible risks and ensure we can continue to protect and maintain your eye health.
We look forward to seeing you soon
From All the Team at D Igoe Optician.